No matter how long they’ve been in business, or how successful they may be, most of our commercial customers struggle to varying degrees with cash flow. Whether a business has one employee or 100, whether it’s a preschool, accounting office, or a car wash, there’s a general cycle to managing income … and sometimes things simply get out of control.
Happily, The First National Bank & Trust of Newtown has a ready solution to most cash flow-related issue — and that’s opening a line of credit. This is a source of funding, provided by our bank that can be accessed at the borrower’s discretion. It’s a relatively basic product, but it can make life less risky for entrepreneurs. Following are some essential points:
- Available as long as a commercial customer establishes and maintains a deposit relationship with our bank.
- Applying for a line of credit is as simple as stopping by any First National Bank branch location and speaking to one of our loan officers.
- Most of our customers use lines of credit funds to cover essential expenditures while awaiting payment from their own clients or customers.
- A line of credit isn’t only for major corporations — it’s for small and mid-size businesses and organizations.
- The First National Bank and Trust of Newtown offers many comprehensive business products to compliment your line of credit.
Find out more at fnbn.com