SecurLOCK™ Equip App Update
Updates to the SecurLOCK Equip App will take place between September 16, 2018, and November 11, 2018. Here is a list of some of the new features and enhancements:
- Enhanced Touch Login to Include Apple Face ID and Android Fingerprint.
- One-Time Override Feature – allows you to manually override a declined transaction based on your card settings. For example, you have set your SecurLOCK Equip settings so that you are unable to purchase via the Internet. However, you attempted to perform an internet purchase. Your card is declined. You will have access to a one-time override feature to complete this purchase.
- New Location Control Features – blocked international will be updated to allow for a user-defined country of residence and the ability to add other countries for transactions to be allowed.
- Adding Additional Cards – Easier to see and access additional cards with a swipe of the card screen.
- In Alert Preferences – “Preferred Transactions” alert will now read “Selected Transactions” alert.
**Android Users – This change will have a direct impact on your phone if you are using an operating system (OS) version 5.0 and lower. For the SecurLOCK Equip App to work, you must upgrade to Android OS version 6 or higher by September 30, 2018. This will not impact iPhone users.
Print this page