Branch Lobbies open on a limited basis at The First – June 24, 2020
Beginning Monday, June 29, our lobbies will be open on a limited-access basis. Please review the following important information:
- Masks covering the mouth and nose are required for entering.
- When prompted at the entrance, please lower your mask for identification purposes.
- Bank employees will permit a limited number of customers inside the building at a time.
- Please respect social distancing at all times.
- Additional identification may be required at the teller window to conduct transactions.
- Non-customers are welcome to conduct transactions at the drive-thru.
If you have questions about this information, please contact your local branch office or the main branch office in Newtown at 215-860-9100.
Updated information from The First – March 15, 2020
The First has been a part of the community for over 155 years. Over that period of time, we have developed a personal connection to the businesses and customers we serve.
As a result of Governor Tom Wolf’s order regarding the closure of all schools, universities, gyms, entertainment venues, and community centers in Bucks County for a period of fourteen days, The First has decided that beginning tomorrow, Monday, March 16 The First will operate by drive-thru only. Our lobby will be available by appointment only.
Please be assured that you will still have the ability to access all services available within our online and mobile banking platforms as well as our Phonefirst option. Branch offices will be available to answer your calls during normal banking hours. Please visit FNBN.com for your local branch contact information.
As we continually monitor the situation, rest assured that we will provide the latest updates at www.FNBN.com.
We appreciate your continued support and the trust you place in us.
Letter From Our CEO regarding the Coronavirus (COVID-19) – March 12, 2020
To our valued Customers,
In light of the recent developments regarding the coronavirus (COVID-19), we at The First wanted to inform you of the steps we are taking to ensure the safety and well-being of our customers and employees. And ensure that you will have uninterrupted access to your banking services, as well as access to our team of dedicated bankers.
What We are Doing:
- Our branches, offices, ATMs, and drive-up units are cleaned thoroughly and regularly in accordance with Centers for Disease Control (CDC) recommendations.
- Hand Sanitizer is already available inside of our branches.
- All employees have been instructed to wash their hands regularly, routinely clean their individual work areas, and stay home if they are feeling ill.
- We will continue to monitor developments and update this communication if anything changes.
- All offices will remain open and hours are unchanged.
What You Can Do:
- Bank anywhere 24/7. Utilize our digital banking services of online banking at FNBN.com, phone banking at 215-860-4580, and mobile banking.
- Utilize our ATM machines at our branches. Feel free to email or call any of our bankers at 215-860-9100 or visit the website for individual branch phone numbers. All of our bankers are just a phone call away.
Be on the Alert for Fraud:
- Unfortunately, in events like the one we are experiencing, fraudsters will try to take advantage of the situation. Please be aware of suspicious emails or links relating to updated or important information about the coronavirus.
- We will never ask for personal information via email.
- Be on the lookout for misspellings or grammatical errors in emails.
- When in doubt, it is always safer to just delete an email.
As we continually monitor the situation, rest assured that we will provide the latest updates at www.FNBN.com. We recommend our customers follow the guidance of the CDC www.cdc.gov and World Health Organization (WHO) www.who.int. We appreciate your continued support and the trust you place in us.