Our online billpayer provider has been upgraded to Check Free. Here’s a look at some of the new features as well as what to expect during the conversion.
- Payments will be debited from your accounts on the same day that the payment arrives to your payee.
- Payments are guaranteed to arrive on time no matter if they are sent electronically or by a check in the mail.
- Check Free will reimburse any late fees up to $50.
- Some payees will accept Same Day Payments.
- All existing payees and scheduled payments will be automatically converted to Check Free.
- All scheduled payments will be successfully processed throughout the conversion.
- E-Bills cannot be converted; all e-bills will need to be reset after the conversion.
- Payments will be sent one of three ways:
- A check drawn on Check Free’s bank account, or
- A draft check, which is a check that is printed and mailed with your Checking Account number and FNB’s routing number
New to Billpayer? Sign up today!
Print this page