The First National Bank gives you the convenience of transferring money between your First National Bank account and accounts at other United States Financial Institutions. Transfers can be completed both in Online Banking and Mobile Banking.
Your first step is to add an External Bank Account to your existing Online Banking profile, click here.
To be eligible to perform External Transfers, you must:
- Be enrolled in Online Banking. For information on signing up, click here.
- Complete your external transfer form and return it with a voided check to either your local branch or by mail:
Attention: Online Banking
40 S. State Street
Newtown, PA 18940
- All the signers on all the accounts linked to your Login ID must sign this form. To see a list of your accounts, log into Online Banking. To find out who the signers are on your accounts, contact any branch.
Things to know before you begin
- External Transfers can be made between, checking, savings and loan accounts. All external accounts must be in your or another signer’s name on your account at our Bank.
- You will be required to use a One-Time Pin when performing an External Transfer.
- Transfers submitted before 4 pm on a business day will be available on the next business day.
- Transfers made after 4 pm will be available in two business days.
- There is a $3 fee for each External Transfer, billed on the first business day of the following month.
|External Transfer Limits|
|Daily transfer limit||$2,500.00 maximum, per account.|
|Weekly transfer limit||$5,000.00 maximum, per account.|
|Monthly transfer limit||$10,000.00 maximum, per account.|
For more information, see our External Transfers Frequently Asked Questions.
Print this page