Mobile Browser Banking
Using the Web browser on your mobile phone you can check account balances, transfer money and locate ATMs and branch locations.¹ You can even pay bills with our optional Bill Pay service, using the browser on your mobile phone.
Use the browser on your phone and go to fnbn.com
- Access your accounts when it’s convenient for you—anytime from your mobile phone
- There is no cost for Mobile Banking if you are already a First National Bank Online Banking user
- Review accounts
- Check balances
- View account history
- Transfer funds
- Pay bills
Best of all, you can have peace of mind knowing that your transactions are secure. The First National Bank uses the same encryption and security technology that we use for Online Banking.
Login to Online Banking and select the Mobile tab to enroll in Mobile Banking Today!Login to Online Banking to enroll in Mobile Banking»
Secure your phone
Most mobile phones let you set up a Password or PIN, requiring that it’s entered into your phone prior to use. This ensures that your phone can’t be used if it’s lost or stolen. Make sure that you always have this feature enabled and that your Password or PIN is not shared with anyone.
Just like your computer, mobile phones are vulnerable to viruses, some of which can give fraudsters access to your personal information. To keep your information safe:
- Install security software and keep it up-to-date
- Delete junk emails and text messages
- Don’t follow any website links unless you know that they’re genuine
- Don’t download any files or email attachments that you’re not sure about
Keep your mobile software up-to-date
- On occasion your mobile phone manufacturer will likely release software updates for your phone. These should be downloaded and installed regularly to ensure your mobile phone has the most current and up-to-date software installed.
We will never call or send you a text message to request that you update or verify your personal or financial details. If you ever receive a call or text message requesting this information, please call us using the phone number on your account statement, on the back of your ATM or Debit Card, or local telephone directory to confirm the call is legitimate.
¹ Web access is required to use Mobile Banking. Check with your wireless carrier for fees that may apply. Mobile Banking is only available to Online Banking users. All terms applicable to Online Banking apply to Mobile Banking. Transfers and Bill Pay must be set up previously in Online Banking in order to use these functions in Mobile Banking.
Print this page