Commercial Letters of Credit
Commercial Letters of Credit are all about trust. With this document from a reputable bank, the companies you do business with are reassured that they will be paid no matter what. That’s why there’s no better bank to turn to for your commercial letter of credit than The First. Since our founding in 1864, The First has been a rock of stability for generations of small business owners in Bucks County. While other financial institutions have come and gone, we have built our success on our commitment to the local community and local small businesses.
- a builder with a big construction project?
- a travel agent dealing with Airlines Reporting Corporation?
- making a first time or unusually large purchase from a supplier?
- looking to take advantage of a supplier discount offer?
- applying to become a state lottery agent?
If so, a Commercial Letter of Credit might be the tool you need to make it all happen. Commercial Letters of Credit protect both buyers and sellers, and they can be just as useful with local transactions as with international trade. Essentially, this type of financial document ensures that the payment due will be made on time and for the right amount. Both sides of the business transaction can move forward with confidence.