A Long History of Giving Back
Here at The First, giving back is more than a catch phrase. It is integral to what we do and how we live. It drives us in our decision making and how we spend our time and resources. We are proud to partner with local organizations and programs that make Bucks County thrive.
Our employees serve on various community boards and organizations; they are lacing up their shoes, rolling up their sleeves, and getting their hands dirty. They are mentoring the next generation of leaders and helping others rise above their circumstances.
We are committed to safety; our annual free Shred Day events provide the opportunity to protect individuals from identity theft.
The value of financial literacy has lasting implications, so we partner with local schools to provide educational programs for students of all ages.
- Our partnership with St. Andrew’s School provides financial literacy and real-world banking experience with an onsite branch run by students.
- We provide scholarship funding to local schools through the EITC program
- We welcome class tours and participate in local career fairs
Our employees are the thought leaders of today, driving change, creating opportunity, and fostering development in a variety of business leadership and community organizations:
- Big Brothers and Big Sisters of Bucks County
- Bucks County Association for the Blind
- Bucks County Community College Foundation
- Bucks County Opportunity Council
- Business Groups
- Credit Counseling Center
- Central and Lower Bucks Chamber of Commerce
- LeTip Networking Groups
- Local Rotary Clubs, Exchange Clubs, and Lions Clubs
- Newtown Creek Coalition
We support local Non-Profit Organizations that provide funding, create awareness, and foster community:
- The United Way of Bucks County
- Relay for Life
- Boys and Girls Clubs
- 5K runs/walks for a variety of causes
- Golf Outings
- Youth Sports
- Community Days and Pet Fairs
- Masonic Lodges
- Historic Associations
- Places of Worship
- Senior Centers
- And many more
We provide grants and contributions to support the work of local organizations keeping us safe:
- Fire Companies/Police Departments/Ambulance Squads
- Long Term Care Facilities
And to those dedicated to celebrating the Arts, Culture, and History:
- Arts Companies
- Local orchestras, bands, and symphonies
- Open space projects