Frequently Asked Questions

How do I change my address?

  • Any account owner or signer can stop by a branch and fill out an account change form with the help of a teller.  Remember, bank statements will not get forwarded by the postal service!

Where can I find your Wire Transfer Information?

What about FDIC Insurance Coverage?

  • The standard deposit insurance amount is $250,000 per depositor, per insured bank, for each account ownership category.
  • The FDIC insures deposits that a person holds in one insured bank separately from any deposits that the person owns in another separately chartered insured bank. For example, if a person has a certificate of deposit at Bank A and has a certificate of deposit at Bank B, the amounts would each be insured separately up to $250,000. Funds deposited in separate branches of the same insured bank are not separately insured.
  • The FDIC provides separate insurance coverage for funds depositors may have in different categories of legal ownership. The FDIC refers to these different categories as “ownership categories.” This means that a bank customer who has multiple accounts may qualify for more than $250,000 in insurance coverage if the customer’s funds are deposited in different ownership categories and the requirements for each ownership category are met. For additional information click here.

How long does it take when reordering new Personal Checks?

  • It takes 7-10 business days for your checks to be delivered.

Where can I purchase U.S. Savings Bonds?

How many months can I view back statements?

  • You can view your online statements for 3 years. Checks are not shown with your online statements, but you can call any office and they can  pull that check up quickly. You can view checks under online banking, but only for 90 days.

What information do I need to open an account?

  • To open a personal account, you need to bring an unexpired Driver’s License or state ID card from PA or NJ, Passport, Military identification, or alien registration card with you to your local branch. You must also have your Social Security number or TIN. Business accounts require different documentation based upon the type of business. Please contact your local branch for more information regarding opening a new business account.