Card Management at Your Fingertips
Manage your finances while guarding against fraud by using The First National Bank of Newtown’s Card Guard mobile app:
- Turn your debit cards on and off
- Establish transaction controls for dollar amount limits, merchant categories and geographic locations
- Receive alerts when your credit card is used, approved or exceeds the transaction controls set by you
- Stay informed of potential fraud with alerts on attempted and declined transactions
- Get real-time balances for your accounts
Introducing Single Sign-On for FNBN Card Guard
Introducing Single Sign-On for FNBN Card Guard!
At The First National Bank and Trust Co. of Newtown, we’re focused on what matters, which makes it easier and faster to bank anywhere, anytime and on any device. We are happy to introduce a single sign-on(SSO) process that will allow users to access the FNBN Card Guard app while logged in to the FNBNewtown Online Banking app.
Benefits of Card Guard
- Real-time alerts keep you informed when your cards are used
- Transaction controls allow your cards to work only in specific locations or geographic areas
- When your cards are “off,” no withdrawals or purchases will be approved
- Set spending limits for general use or specify thresholds by merchant types, such as gas, groceries or retail stores
- Establish controls by location and change parameters via your mobile device
- Card Guard allows you to enter your own travel plans to avoid card interruptions
- Use transaction controls for merchant codes, locations, transaction types and thresholds to ensure employee spending adheres to company policies
Review Balances and Transactions
- Monitor your finances anytime, anywhere by using the Card Guard app to check your account balances or review recent card transactions
Simple Mobile Interface
- Intuitive app design makes it easy to access account information and controls with the tap of a finger
Do You Wish to Continue?
You are now leaving The First National Bank’s Website. Please be aware that by clicking on this link, you will be entering another website. The First National Bank is not responsible for the content on other sites. Other websites may treat information they learn about you differently. Thank you for visiting The First National Bank’s Website. Do you wish to continue?