Skip to content
How do I auto-enroll in Online Banking?
- Auto-Enrollment is for consumer accounts only.
- In the section to the left, Click the login button.
- You will now be taken to a second page to login.
- Below where you would put your password is an “Enroll for Internet Banking” link. Click that link and follow the prompts.
- You will be asked to enter your account number and social security numbers followed by your birthdate and an email address.
- If this information matches with the information on file, you will be asked to choose a username and enter your email address.
- You will be sent a temporary password to the email address entered. This can be used with your chosen username to log into Online Banking.
- Self-enrolled users may not access the free Bill Pay service nor perform mobile deposits until contacted by the Online Banking department for further verification.
- You may also call the Online Banking Department at 215-579-3415 option 2, between the hours of 8:30 a.m. and 5:00 pm Monday through Friday.