New security has arrived for PhoneFirst!
Effective February 19th, 2020 all customers using PhoneFirst will need to re-enroll to continue to access your accounts. This change will make PhoneFirst more secure for our customers.
The first time you call the new system, you will need to enroll by entering your account number. You will then be asked to press 1 if it was a checking account or 2 if it was a savings account. Next, you will be asked to enter your PIN. Your starter PIN is the last four digits of your social security number.
After enrolling, you will use your account number and PIN to access all of the accounts that are related to your name.
What is PhoneFirst?
PhoneFirst is a 24-hour telephone system that allows you to access checking, savings, CD and loan information. All you need is a phone!
What does it cost?
There is no charge for using PhoneFirst.
How do I use PhoneFirst?
Call our local number 215-860-4580 (or our toll-free number 877-968-3626). The system will tell you all the features and what numbers correspond to those features.
On your first call:
- Have the last four digits of your Social Security Number (SSN) available
- Know at least one of your account numbers
What can I do with PhoneFirst?
- Obtain balances on all my accounts
- See what checks have cleared
- Check on direct deposits
- Transfer money between accounts at The First
- Make a loan payment from my checking or savings account
How secure is PhoneFirst?
PhoneFirst is totally secure. Since the account number and PIN are required to use PhoneFirst, only those who know both numbers can access account information.
How do I use a PIN?
- The first time you use the system, you will access the account using the last four digits of your social security number or EIN.
What if one of my accounts is not available?
- Stop by any of our 12 branches to obtain the required PhoneFirst Change Form. A copy of the form is available here. Complete the form and drop it off at a branch or fax it to us directly at 215-968-4111.