Home Equity Loans
Use the equity in your home and get a great rate on the money you need for a variety of uses such as home improvements, education, vacation or a new vehicle. And the interest you pay may be tax deductible—check with your tax advisor. The First National Bank & Trust of Newtown, with locations throughout Bucks County, offers home equity loans at very competitive rates.
Home Equity Loan Rates in Bucks County
|Fixed Annual Percentage Rate||Term of Loan|
- At 6.24%, the payment for each $1000 borrowed over a period of 36 months is $30.53 per month.
For a $20,000 loan at 6.24% for 36 months, the payment would be $610.62 per month.
- At 6.49%, the payment for each $1000 borrowed over a period of 60 months is $19.56 per month.
For a $20,000 loan at 6.49% for 60 months, the payment would be $391.23 per month.
- At 6.74%, the payment for each $1000 borrowed over a period of 84 months is $14.97 per month.
For a $20,000 loan at 6.74% for 84 months, the payment would be $299.32 per month.
- At 6.99%, the payment for each $1000 borrowed over a period of 120 months is $11.61 per month.
For a $20,000 loan at 6.99% for 120 months, the payment would be $232.11 per month.
- At 7.24%, the payment for each $1000 borrowed over a period of 180 months is $9.12 per month.
For a $20,000 loan at 7.24% for 180 months, the payment would be $182.46 per month.
- At 8.24%, the payment for each $1000 borrowed over a period of 240 months is $8.51 per month.
For a $20,000 loan at 8.24% for 240 months, the payment would be $170.29 per month.
Download Loan Application
Request Loan Information
Is Debt Consolidation Right For You?
Personal Financial Statement Form
The First’s SAFE Act / NMLS ID Numbers
For many homeowners, the house they live in is also the biggest purchase they will ever make, and it counts for a large part of their overall net worth. Borrowing against the equity you’ve earned in your home is a more affordable way to finance a major expense than using other sources of credit. However, it’s natural to feel a little nervous or have lots of questions to ask. Put your trust in the community bank that has served the residents of Bucks County longer than any other local financial institution. When you apply for a home equity loan from The First you can count on receiving personalized and knowledgeable service. You can also feel good about the fact that all of our profits are reinvested in the local economy through various lending products as well as charitable organizations we support.
Interest on a home equity loan may be tax-deductible. Please consult a tax advisor. Closing costs will apply. Loan is subject to credit approval.
Related Blog Articles
Want to learn more about home equity loans? Read some of these helpful articles from our blog or contact us today!