Kids First Savings Account
At The First, we believe that responsible savings patterns are established early, so we created our Kids First Savings account to encourage your young savers to plan for their future goals.
Kids First Savings accounts may be open by anyone 0-18 years of age, with an eligible parent or legal guardian, and features:
- No minimum balance requirement
- No monthly maintenance fees
- Interest paid on deposits of $50 and more
- Only $1 deposit to open account
Help your kids become smart savers…stop into one of our 12 branch locations to open your child’s Kids First Savings account today.
You may also want to consider how to finance your child’s education with an Education IRA. Click here for details.
Related Blog Articles
Want to learn more about youth savings? Read some of these helpful articles from our blog or contact us today!
- How do I teach my child to save money?
- Kids, Tweens and Teens: Teaching financial responsibility at any age
- How do I involve my child in saving for college?
Print this page