Banking in the palm of your hand!
The First National Bank puts power to bank anytime, right in your hands. You can access your account information, transfer money and even pay bills. And all you need is a web capable mobile phone. Depending on your cell phone capabilities and banking needs, you can use either Mobile Browser Banking or the Mobile App.
And you can do it all for free.
Enrolling is easy as 1-2-3!
If you have a checking or savings account with us, Mobile Banking is free. All you need is an Internet enabled mobile device and be a First National Bank Online Banking user.
- Log into your Online Banking system with The First
- Click on “Mobile Banking”
- Accept the Mobile Banking Disclaimer
- Click the enroll link
- Fill out the requested information
- Once Activated, you will then receive 2 text messages from The First. The second text will contain a link to the mobile banking sign-in page.
- Download the Mobile Banking app to your device via Google Play Store® or iTunes Store®. Search for First National Bank Newtown in the Google Play Store and FNBNewtown in the iTunes Store.
You are now enrolled in The First National Bank’s Mobile Banking. You can rest easy knowing that your transactions are secure when using our Mobile Banking. The First National Bank uses the same encryption and security technology that we use for Online Banking.
Mobile Browser Banking
Using the Web browser right on your mobile phone you can check account balances, transfer money and locate ATMs and branch locations.¹ You can even pay bills with our Bill Pay service, using the browser on your mobile phone.¹
Download free Mobile Applications for your Android™ and iPhone®. The First National Bank’s Android and iPhone Mobile Applications provide a customized Mobile Banking experience with an even higher level of convenience.¹
¹ Web access is required to use Mobile Banking. Check with your wireless carrier for fees that may apply. Mobile Banking is only available to Online Banking users. All terms applicable to Online Banking apply to Mobile Banking. Transfers and Bill Pay must be set up previously in Online Banking in order to use these functions in Mobile Banking.
Print this page