Personal Line of Credit
A personal line of credit is a flexible way for you to borrow money for any financial situation, whether you have equity in your home or not. A personal line of credit has a shorter term than a traditional Home Equity Line. Features include:
- Fixed or variable rate depending on the collateral being used.
- Unsecured or secured with Deposit Account, CD, Stocks and Real Estate.
- Maximum term is 36 months, or 24 months if unsecured.
- Only have a payment if you draw money out on the line.
- Flexibility of interest-only monthly payment.
- No checks to worry about losing; call your Loan Officer or use our online banking to transfer money to your account.